1. Introduction Ultrasonic soldering iron, welding glass, ceramics and other special products, without the need for flux, can be welded to glass/metal/ceramic and other difficult to connect materials. Using the cavitation phenomenon of ultrasonic waves, liquid tin is used as a medium, and the material which is usually not tinned is plated with tin (and the flux is not assisted in the process of soldering, so that the welding quality is stable, there is no welding defect; the material is as follows: aluminum wire , copper wire and other metals, glass, ceramics and other non-metal tin); applications: welding between different materials (such as: aluminum wire and copper wire); welding between the same material (such as: aluminum wire and aluminum wire); Tin on non-metallic surfaces (eg glass, pottery
soldering iron, welding glass, ceramics and other products, without
flux, can weld metal materials to glass/metal/ceramics and other
difficult to connect materials.
Using ultrasonic cavitation phenomenon and liquid tin as medium, tin is
plated on materials that are normally tin-free (and no flux is used in
the process of tin-plating, so that the welding quality is stable and
there are no welding defects; materials such as aluminium wire, copper
wire and other metals, glass, ceramics and other non-metallic tin);
Applications: welding between different materials (e.g. aluminium wire and copper wire); welding between the same materials (e.g. aluminium wire and aluminium wire); tin on non-metal surface (e.g. glass, ceramics, etc.).
Application of ultrasonic iron soldering:
1. Electronic manufacturing industry;
2. Motor/transformer industry;
3. Household appliances industry;
4. Military manufacturing enterprises;
5. Mechanical and Electrical Manufacturing Industry;
6. Welding of glass-ceramic silicon products.
1. Automatic frequency tracking (AFC);
2. The constant amplitude system can compensate the amplitude automatically for different load changes.
3. Its driving circuit of IGBT;
4. Automatic current limiting circuit;
5. Current detection circuit;
6. Frequency detection circuit;
7. LED display, digital setting, simple operation;
8. Adjustable power, adjustable temperature, with folding-resistant connection wires;
9. No flux is needed and the welding quality is stable.