1. Introduction Compared with traditional mechanical cutting, ultrasonic rubber cutting equipment can reduce cutting force, improve production efficiency, reduce energy consumption and pollution, thereby greatly reducing production costs, and the surface quality of cutting rubber is obviously improved. Ultrasonic rubber cutting equipment has significantly improved rubber cutting quality compared to conventional machinery. 2. Principle The principle of ultrasonic cutting is to convert 50/60 Hz current into 20, 30 or 40 kHz electric energy through an ultrasonic generator. The converted high-frequency energy is again converted into mechanical vibration of the same frequency through the transducer, and then the mechanical vibration is transmitted through a set of amplitude modulator devices that can change the amplitude.
The cutting principle of ultrasonic rubber cutting machine is to convert 50/60 Hz current into 20, 30 or 40 kHz electric energy through ultrasonic generator. The converted high frequency electric energy is converted into mechanical vibration of the same frequency again through the transducer, and then the mechanical vibration is transmitted to the cutting tool through a set of amplitude modulator device which can change the amplitude. The cutter transmits the received vibration energy to the cutting surface of the workpiece to be cut. In this area, the vibration energy is cut by activating the molecular energy of rubber and opening the molecular chain.
The main components of a set of ultrasonic cutting system include ultrasonic generator, transducer/amplitude modulator/cutting knife triple group and cable.
1. Cutting accuracy is high and rubber material is not deformed.
2. The cutting surface has good smoothness and bonding property.
3. Easy to apply to automated production
4. Fast speed, high efficiency and cleanliness
Factors Affecting Cutting Quality of Ultrasound Rubber Cutting Machine
1. When the cutting speed of the ultrasonic rubber cutting equipment is relatively low, the temperature of the rubber cutting surface is higher, which easily causes the burning of the rubber surface; when the cutting speed is higher, the temperature of the rubber surface is not high, but the rubber can not be cut in time by the ultrasonic action. Therefore, it is necessary to select the appropriate cutting speed to make the cutting surface temperature suitable, and the role of ultrasound can be fully developed.
2. With the increase of rubber thickness, the surface quality of rubber cutting deteriorates. This is because with the increase of cutting thickness, the contact area of the front, rear and rubber of the cutting tool increases, and the friction force increases sharply in the cutting process, resulting in a large amount of cutting heat. At this time, the contact area between the cutting tool and rubber is larger, which is difficult to volatilize. Once the heat accumulates too much, it will occur. Burning phenomenon.
3. Cutting angle determines the length of the rubber joint after cutting, and also determines the area of bonding and the size of bonding force. So if the cutting angle is too large, the rubber joint surface is very small, which makes the rubber after cutting not easy to bond, but if the cutting angle is too small, although the rubber joint surface increases, the rubber and knife are added. With contact and friction, excessive friction will generate heat. Sintering will occur when the temperature exceeds the limit that rubber can withstand.