1. Introduction The most prominent and widely known role of power ultrasound in liquids is the dispersion effect. The dispersion of ultrasound in liquids relies primarily on the ultrasonic cavitation of the liquid. Ultrasonic dispersion can be used without emulsifier. In many cases, emulsification can obtain particles of 1 μm or less. The formation of this high-quality emulsion is mainly due to the formation of ultrasonic cavitation near the dispersion tool. The chemical agent can disperse the paraffin in water, and the dispersed school has a diameter of less than 1 μm. Ultrasonic dispersion holding point is usually small vibration, large acceleration, ultrasonic dispersing device has been in food, fuel, new
The dispersion of ultrasound in liquids mainly depends on the ultrasonic cavitation of liquids. Ultrasound dispersion does not require emulsifiers. In many cases, very small particles can be obtained by ultrasonic emulsification. The formation of the emulsion is mainly due to the strong cavitation of the ultrasonic wave near the dispersing tool. Chemicals can disperse paraffin wax in water. The diameter of the dispersed wax is less than 1 micron. Ultrasound dispersion is usually characterized by small vibration and high acceleration. Ultrasound dispersion devices have been widely used in food, fuel, new materials, chemical products, coatings and other fields.
Characteristics of ultrasonic dispersing equipment
1. Automatic frequency tracking (AFC).
2. Transducer protection circuit.
3. Automatic current limiting circuit.
4. The constant amplitude system can compensate the amplitude automatically for different load changes.
5. Its driving circuit.
6. Power IGBT is used for power drive.
7. Overcurrent protection and frequency lock-out protection.
8. Human-computer interaction, digital setting, simple operation.
Specific parameters are determined by customization requirements of customer product selection. Different equipment types have different parameters. Examples of parameter configuration are as follows:
1. Frequency: 15K, 18K, 20Khz, 25Khz, 28Khz, 35Khz, 40Khz and other models.
2. Power: 600W, 800W, 1000W, 1200W, 2000W, 3000W and other models.
Scope of application
Ultrasound dispersion is widely used in many fields, such as food, cosmetics, medicine, chemistry and so on. The application of ultrasound in food dispersion can be generally divided into three situations: liquid-liquid dispersion (emulsion), solid-liquid dispersion (suspension) and gas-liquid dispersion.
Solid-liquid dispersion (suspension): such as dispersion of powder and emulsion, etc.
Gas-liquid dispersion: For example, in the manufacture of carbonated beverage water, CO2 absorption method can be used to improve the stability.
Liquid-liquid dispersion (emulsion): such as emulsifying butter to produce high-grade lactose; when making sauce, the dispersion of raw materials, etc.
Ultrasound dispersion can also be used for the preparation of nano-materials and for the detection and analysis of food samples, such as the extraction and enrichment of trace bipan in milk samples by ultrasonic dispersion liquid-phase microextraction technology.