At present, the preparation of graphene dispersion from reduced graphite oxide is mainly divided into three types of methods: first, reducing the graphite oxide solution in the presence of a surfactant or an emulsifier, thereby emulsifying the functionalized graphene; second, organically modified oxidation Graphene, thermal reduction graphene oxide, chemical reduction graphene oxide to disperse it in water or non-aqueous medium; third, no surfactant-reduced graphene oxide dispersion. The ultrasonic wave can emit high-frequency oscillating signals, which are converted into high-frequency mechanical oscillations by the transducer converter and broadcasted to the medium, which will radiate forward and densely in the solution, causing the liquid to flow and generate tens of thousands of
1. Automatic frequency tracking (AFC).
2. Transducer protection circuit.
3. Automatic current limiting circuit.
4. The constant amplitude system can compensate the amplitude automatically for different load changes.
5. Its driving circuit.
6. Power IGBT is used for power drive.
7. Overcurrent protection and frequency lock-out protection.
8. Human-computer interaction, digital setting, simple operation.
Specific parameters are determined by customization requirements of customer product selection. Different equipment types have different parameters. Examples of parameter configuration are as follows:
1. Frequency: 15K, 18K, 20Khz, 25Khz, 28Khz, 35Khz, 40Khz and other models.
2. Power: 600W, 800W, 1000W, 1200W, 2000W, 3000W and other models.