The ultrasonic spot welding machine structure mainly includes ultrasonic welding head, ultrasonic vibrator, ultrasonic horn and so on.
The following is a brief introduction to each part of the ultrasonic spot welder:
1. Power switch: The total power switch of the machine.
2, ammeter: when no-load, it indicates the degree of resonance of the welding head (the lower the pointer, the better, the number of the welding head and the number of output segments, usually between 0.5A-1A); Indicates the output power level (depending on the work item).
3. Alarm indicator: Detect whether the ultrasonic wave is overloaded or not.
4, Sound Test Button: Used to test the degree of resonance of the sound wave.
5, welding head: transmitting the energy of the ultrasonic wave to achieve the purpose of cutting the work.
6, vibrator sleeve (plastic sleeve): used to install the ultrasonic vibrator, easy to grasp the vibrator for work.
7. Control the electric box: generate ultrasonic energy.
Installation precautions for the vibration box:
(1) Connect the power cable of the vibration box to the 220V1P power supply. The power socket must have a foot line.
(2) The machine outputs the wires, insert them into the vibration box output socket and lock them.
(3) The machine control cable is inserted into the vibration box control socket to lock the disease.
(4) Things to pay special attention to:
a. Please connect the ground wire to the ground and connect it to the ground wire to prevent leakage and eliminate static electricity accumulation. b. Make sure that the power is off and the power switch on the machine is OFF before installation.
c, about 12kg of vibration box, please be careful when repairing and handling, and the inside of the vibrator is marked.
8. Ultrasonic vibrator: converts electrical energy into mechanical energy.
9. Ultrasonic horn: Connect the ultrasonic horn and the vibrator to transmit ultrasonic energy.
10. There is a switch for adjusting the frequency on the left side of the machine.