Ultrasonic plastic welding machine consists of ultrasonic vibration system, protection circuit, ultrasonic energy conversion system, Pneumatic system, frame, workbench, etc.
1. The welder should be mounted on a sturdy horizontal work surface. The space behind the machine should be greater than 150 mm for ventilation and heat dissipation.
2. To ensure safe operation, the machine ensures reliable grounding and ensures a ground resistance of less than 4 ohms.
3. Insert the two ends of the three-wire control line into the three-pin socket of the welder and tighten the nut.
4. Place the selector switch in the manual position.
5. Lock the four lifting screws and fix the ultrasonic head, but do not use too much force to avoid slipping.
6. Clean the contact surface between the upper welding die and the ultrasonic vibrating head, connect with screws, and lock with a special special wrench. The locking force distance is 25 N/m.
7. Connect the air pipe of the external air supply to the air filter of the welder.
Sonic check program:
In order to fully utilize the effect of the welder and maintain the performance and safety of the welder, ensure that the vibration level of the welder vibration system and vibration system is adjusted each time the weld mold is used or replaced. Therefore, the sound wave detection procedure is very important.
a. Before the inspection, the upper welding die and the ultrasonic vibrating head ensure locking. The upper welding die must not touch the workpiece during the inspection.
b. Turn off the power switch and the power indicator will light.
c.Open the door page of the side cover.
d. Press the selected switch to the position of the sound detection file and observe the indication value of the amplitude meter. Each sound detection switch cannot be pressed continuously for more than 3 seconds.
e. Rotate the sound detection screw back and forth so that the amplitude meter pointer is at the low scale position. Note: The amplitude meter pointer can be adjusted below 1.2 (or 100) scale to ensure good vibration of the welder vibration system and vibration system at low scale positions.