Introduction of Guosheng Ultrasonic Rolling Welder: Guosheng Ultrasonic Rolling Welder uses high-frequency vibration waves to transmit to two metal surfaces to be welded. Under pressure, the two metal surfaces rub against each other to form a molecular layer. Fusion, the ultrasonic welding system is installed on the equipment gantry, the welding system is X-axis motion on the gantry, and the workbench under the gantry is moved in the Y-axis direction to complete the welding of the product with a width of 1-2 meters. . Ultrasonic metal roll welding technology for welding metal sheets, metal foils and metal tubes, used in solar collectors, solar collectors, solar panels, amorphous silicon solar panels,
Ultrasound Solar Metal Rolling Welding Machine is also called Ultrasound Solar Copper Tube Rolling Welding Machine, Ultrasound Solar Collector Rolling Welding Machine, Ultrasound Solar Fin Metal Rolling Welding Machine, Ultrasound Solar Absorber Plate Core Rolling Welding Machine, Whole Plate Solar Collector Rolling Welding Machine, Plate Solar Collector Metal Rolling Welding Machine, etc.
Ultrasound rolling welding machine uses high frequency vibration wave to transmit to two metal surfaces to be welded. Under the condition of pressure, the two metal surfaces rub against each other to form a fusion of molecular layers. The ultrasonic rolling welding system is installed on the equipment gantry. The rolling welding system moves in X-axis direction on the gantry and works under the gantry. Platform to do Y axis direction movement, complete product welding. Ultrasound metal rolling welding technology aims at welding metal sheet, metal foil and metal tube. It is applied to solar collector, solar collector, solar panel, amorphous silicon solar panel, copper plate and copper tube welding, copper sheet and copper tube welding, copper foil and copper tube welding, aluminum sheet and copper tube welding, aluminum-plastic composite welding. Copper-aluminium welding of heat pipes for closing pipes and electrothermal appliances, processing of aluminium corrugated plates, solar flat fins, electrothermal appliances, solar water heaters, and splicing of copper and aluminium plates, etc.
1. Double CPU numerical control system.
2. Frequency synthesis technology, automatic frequency tracking, replacing the adapted die without manual tuning, adaptive working environment.
3. Automatic Frequency Modulation and Storage (AT/M): Start-up automatically detects the frequency of the welding head, and automatically stores the frequency of the welding head after each welding.
4. Welding amplitude can be adjusted.
5. Servo voltage stabilization control system with automatic amplitude compensation can overcome the bad welding caused by unstable power supply.
6. Built-in frequency offset, overload protection system.
7. Built-in fault self-diagnosis device.
8. Alloy steel welded joint has long service time and good wear resistance.
Specific parameters are determined by customization requirements of customer product selection. Different equipment types have different parameters. Examples of parameter configuration are as follows:
1. Ultrasound frequency: 15KHZ, 18KHZ, 20KHZ, 25KHZ and other models.
2. Ultrasound power: 3000W, 3500W, 4200W, 5000W, 6000W, 7000W, 8000W and other models.