1. Principle: Traditional cutting uses a sharp-edged tool to press against the material being cut. This pressure is concentrated at the cutting edge, and the pressure is very large, exceeding the shear strength of the material being cut. The molecular combination of the material is pulled apart and cut. Since the material is pulled hard by the strong pressure, the cutting edge of the cutting tool should be very sharp, and the material itself must withstand relatively high pressure. It is not good for soft and elastic materials, and it is more difficult for viscous materials. Compared to traditional cutting knives, ultrasonic cutting does not require sharp edges and does not require a lot of pressure and will not cause damage. At the same time, due to cutting
The principle of ultrasonic cutting machine is different from traditional cutting. It uses the energy of ultrasonic wave to melt the cutting material by local heating, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting material. Therefore, ultrasonic cutting does not need sharp edges, nor does it need a lot of pressure to reduce the edge collapse and damage of the material being cut. At the same time, due to the ultrasonic vibration of the cutting tool, the friction resistance is small, and the cutting material is not easy to adhere to the blade. This is better for cutting viscous and elastic materials, frozen materials, such as food, rubber, etc., or objects with inconvenient pressure. Ultrasound cutting also has a great advantage, that is, it can melt at the cutting site while cutting. The cutting part is completely and beautifully edged, which can reduce the looseness of the cut material organization (such as textile material flying edge). The use of ultrasonic cutting machine can also be extended, such as hole digging, shovel digging, paint scraping, sculpture, slicing and so on.
1. For multi-layer product cutting, it can keep no cross-color between layers.
2. Advantages of ultrasonic cutting: fine cut, no chip, no sticking knife
3. Cutting objects are wide, non-woven fabrics, plastics, rubber, nylon, (composite materials, plastic materials) can adapt to
4. Cutting machine models for specific products can be customized according to customers'needs.