Ultrasonic metal welding machine ultrasonic welding is a fast, clean and economical technology that is widely used in various automation industries. The ultrasonic metal welding process is a process between cold press welding and friction welding that utilizes high density energy generated by high frequency mechanical vibration. The mechanical vibration of the welding head of the ultrasonic metal welding is parallel to the surface of the workpiece. During welding, the static pressure acts perpendicularly on the welding surface through the welding head, and at the same time superimposes the shearing force of the high-frequency vibration. When the shearing force exceeds the elastic limit of the material, the part of the contact surface of the workpiece begins to slip. This shearing force In the welding process, the frequency is tens of thousands of times per second.
Ultrasound metal welding is a fast, clean and economical welding technology, which is easy to realize automatic operation.
Ultrasound metal welding is a process between cold press welding and friction welding, which utilizes high-density energy generated by high-frequency mechanical vibration. The mechanical vibration of the weld joint in ultrasonic metal welding is parallel to the workpiece surface. When welding, the static pressure acts vertically on the welding surface through the welding joint, and at the same time, the shear force of high frequency vibration is superimposed. When the shear force exceeds the elastic limit of the material, slippage occurs in parts of the contact surface of the workpiece. This shear force continuously changes direction at the frequency of tens of thousands of times per second in the welding process, and breaks up and merges. Cleaning up the dirt on the surface of workpiece, the pure metal surface begins to contact with many points. With the continuation of high frequency vibration, the contact area of pure metal expands continuously until it expands to the whole welding area. At the same time, atom diffusion occurs on the contact surface, and metal recrystallization generates fine grain structure and presents cold deformation of metal. Characteristic.
1. Double CPU numerical control system.
2. Frequency synthesis technology, automatic frequency tracking, replacing the adapted die without manual tuning, adaptive working environment.
3. Automatic Frequency Modulation and Storage (AT/M): Start-up automatically detects the frequency of the welding head, and automatically stores the frequency of the welding head after each welding.
4. Welding amplitude can be adjusted.
5. Servo voltage stabilization control system with automatic amplitude compensation can overcome the bad welding caused by unstable power supply.
6. Built-in frequency offset, overload protection system.
7. Built-in fault self-diagnosis device.
8. Alloy steel welded joint has long service time and good wear resistance.
Specific parameters are determined by customization requirements of customer product selection. Different equipment types have different parameters. Examples of parameter configuration are as follows:
1. Ultrasound frequency: 15KHZ, 18KHZ, 20KHZ, 25KHZ, 28KHZ, 30KHZ, 35KHZ, 40KHZ, 43KHZ, 56KHZ, 60KHZ and other models.
2. Ultrasound power: 300W, 600W, 800W, 1000W, 1200W, 1500W, 2000W, 2200W, 2600W, 3000W, 3200W, 3500W, 4200W, 5000W, 6000W, 7000W, 8000W, 10KW, 15KW, 20KW, etc.
Characteristics of Ultrasound Metal Welding
1. Welding materials do not melt and are not fragile.
2. After welding, it has good conductivity, good thermal conductivity and low resistance coefficient.
3. Low requirement for welded metal surface, oxidation or electroplating can be welded.
4. The welding time is short and no flux, gas or solder is needed.
5. It is easy to realize the connection and automatic control between different metals.
6. No spark welding, fast speed.
The application fields of ultrasonic metal welding are as follows:
1. Multi-layer welding of positive and negative electrodes for power batteries, and welding of nickel mesh and nickel sheet for nickel-hydrogen batteries.
2. Welding of copper foil and nickel sheet for lithium battery and polymer battery; welding of aluminium foil and aluminium sheet; welding of aluminium sheet and nickel sheet.
3. Automobile wiring harness; Wire head shaping; Wire welding; Multi-wire welding into wire junction; Copper and Aluminum wire conversion.
4. Welding of wires, cables and famous electronic components, contacts, connectors and terminals.
5. Solar cell, flat panel solar heat absorber, aluminum-plastic composite pipe rolling welding, copper and aluminum plate splicing.
6. Welding of large current contacts, contacts and dissimilar metal sheets such as electromagnetic switch and fuse-free switch.
7. Copper tube sealing for refrigerators, air conditioners and other industries; copper and aluminium tube sealing for vacuum devices can be water and gas sealed.
Bottom of form